Thursday 6 March 2014

WHY SHOULD I TAKE SILAT MARTIAL ART INSTEAD of boxing???

<<YO>>

For this entry, I would like to express my own opinion on "why should we take SILAT MARTIAL ARTS instead of boxing".
ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT.
'THIS IS MY OPINION'



SILAT MARTIAL ART
BOXING
1.       Have uniform & it is covered up
Doesn’t have specific uniform & it isn’t covered up
2.       More to defense
More to attack
3.       Suitable for women
Not suitable for women
4.       Step by step with skilled
Aggressive


Boxing...

Silat Martial Art

I strongly recommend that you should choose this kind of martial art because of the criteria given.
-It's flexible for men & women.
-More skilled & systematic in steps
-So beautiful & wonderful movements required
-etc

I'M REALLY SURE YOU'LL NOT REGRET ONCE YOU ATTEMPT TO CHOOSE THIS MARTIAL ART.

For more information about how can we start to learn silat martial art, you're welcoming to visit:
SILAT MALAYSIA MARTIAL ART



1 comment:

  1. Wow, "Gadis Silat", should I called, Silat's Chick?

    Silat Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete